Community Connect: Embrace the Power of Volunteering
At Greenacres, we are proud to offer this amazing opportunity and have established relationships with a number of community groups such as Homeless Hub, The IRT group, Dapto Junior Rugby League Club and Corrimal Cougars
Join Our Community Connect Program
Become a part of our Community Connections Program, where volunteering opportunities offer a multitude of benefits. Consider the following reasons to get involved:
- Connect with like-minded people: Expand your social network and build meaningful relationships with others who share your interests and values.
- Find purpose and fulfilment: Make a positive impact on lives and the community, giving you a sense of purpose and fulfilment.
- Boost self-confidence: Take on new responsibilities, learn new skills, and make a difference, leading to increased self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Enjoyable and rewarding activities: Engage in fun and fulfilling activities aligned with your interests and passions.
- Learn and develop new skills: Volunteering provides an opportunity for skill development.
- Qualification Opportunities: The Community Connect Program can assist you in gaining qualifications online or face to face, tailoring the training for people with disability, enhancing your knowledge and prospects for the future.
If you have a NDIS plan and are interested in giving back to your community, contact Greenacres for more details on the Community Connect Program. They can guide you to specific volunteer opportunities and the benefits you can expect from participating.
If your organisation is keen on welcoming enthusiastic volunteers, reach out to Greenacres to explore how we can collaborate.