If you live in Figtree, Santa will be visiting your suburb on Monday 21st December between 2pm and 5pm on his trike. For those who want to help Santa support Greenacres Disability Services you can make a donation by following the instruction below. Santa will also be available for photos for a small donation.
Support Santa support Greenacres Disability Services make a donation to Greenacres Disability Services for riding around Figtree. Click on the QR code below or go to the following link
When you make a donation on the Greenacres site just put your street name in the field that says Company
Santa will visit the top fundraising street on Christmas Eve
When Santa makes a stop if you would like to take a photo of the kids (use your own device) with Santa on his bike you will need to make a financial contribution to Greenacres.
Bring your Card – We will have mobile EFTPOS machine. We cannot take cash.
Safety, COVID and Rules
- Do not run or step on to the road or attempt to stop Santa on his bike
- When Santa stops at the designated locations please line up to see him 2 meters apart. Parents can you please organise this in advance.
- Please do not turn up if you have any COVID19 symptoms otherwise Santa will have to leave
- Unfortunately only persons who can make a contribution to Greenacres will be able to take a personal phot with Santa. This is to ensure consistency. Sorry if this casues any problems.
- If time permits at each stop, one free group photo can be taken
SANTA DRIVE ROUTE AND STOPS
2.00pm – First Stop cul-de-sac end of Koloona Ave (10 min)
2.15pm – Second Stop park on Koloona Ave at the end of Valley Dr. (10min)
- Drive west Koloona Ave
- Turn left into Tigway
- Turn right into Langson Ave
2.35pm – Third Stop park on cnr of Langson Ave and Uralba St (15min)
- Go west up Uralba St
- Turn left Cranford Ln
- Right into Risely Rd heading east.
3.00pm – 4th Stop Harry Graham Park on Risley Rd (15min)
- Head up Bellevue Rd
- Turn into St George Trce
- Turn right Lewis Dr
3.25 – 5th Stop Front of Figtree Heights Public School(10min)
- Head down Murray Park Rd
- Turn right up O’Brien’s Rd
Turn left into George Fuller Drive – Redgum Estate
- Redgum Forrest Way
- Gahnia Ave
- Cascarilla St
- Indigo Way
- Breynia St
- Bangalay St
4.00pm – 6th Stop Rain Forrest Way Reserve (20min)
- Head west up O’Brien’s Rd into Jacaranda Ave
- Head to Bellevue Rd
4.40pm – Last Stop Car Park KU Kindergarten Bellevue Rd