Greenacres Skilled n Social
Greenacres Skilled n Social can support you to develop your skills, have new experiences, achieve your goals and help make your dreams come true. Whether you want to try something new, dance to your favourite band, have wild adventures or just hang out and have fun with friends, Skilled n Social will try and make it happen.
- Play basketball with Illawarra Hawk’s legend Tim Coenraad
- Cook a two-course meal in the Kickstart Kitchen and enjoy it with friends
- Learn new skills like photography or how to make coffee like a barista
- Go to shows, concerts and live music events in Wollongong and Sydney
- Experience bucket-list adventures like sailing Sydney Harbour or visiting the set of Home & Away
- Explore our local community with the CEO Walk and Talk or the bushwalking program
- Have fun and form strong friendships with the Kickstart Friday, Saturday and Sunday social groups.
If you are interested in trying an Enterprise Social session contact Greenacres on 4222 6200, email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop in and see us at 4 Ralph Black Drive, North Wollongong.