While ageing may mean a dip in energy levels, mobility and general health, at Greenacres, we don’t believe it should be a reason to stop doing the activities you love.
Our aim is for our participants to keep doing the activities they enjoy, surrounded by the friends they have made, for as long as possible. We do this by designing age-friendly centres and by individually tailoring support around declining health and age related conditions like dementia.
What is active ageing?
At Greenacres, we believe active ageing is:
- Enjoying activities that encourage a health and fitness
- Fully participating in community life
- Gradually transitioning from work to retirement
- Creating and sustaining strong friendships and social connections
- Remaining independent for as long as possible
- Planning for the future
Get in contact today to find out more about our age-friendly Community Life and Leisure centres.