Some things to think about are:
- What support do you need to do everyday activities?
- What are your daily routines?
- What would you like your life to be like in a few years’ time?
- What do you need to increase your independence?
- Would you like to be employed?
- What are your living arrangements now and what would you like them to be?
- What support do you receive from other people?
You might want to talk about your goals with people who know you well like your family, friends or support workers.
Once you have a clear idea of your goals, write them down so you don’t forget anything when the time comes to meet with your planner for the first time.
To help you in this process, Greenacres has developed a preplanning workbook. This tool has been designed to help you and the people who support you to be well prepared when you meet with your Local Area Coordinator (LAC) or NDIA Planner.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you a copy of the NDIS preplanning workbook and answer any questions you may have about the NDIS. Alternatively, please contact us on 1800 462 446 and arrange to meet with one of our friendly NDIS team.